We are always looking for new team members to join the MCF Family.
Please see our current openings below:
LOCATION: Covington, KY
The Client Associate role will be located in our Covington office. The role will execute a wide array of tasks such as client service and support, office administration, and insurance services support to the Wealth Management division of MCF. The primary function of the Client Associate is to deliver an exceptional service experience to MCF’s clients. This individual will assist Advisors with the service and maintenance of their client relationships as it relates to insurance needs.
This role will handle a large amount of client-facing interaction and tasks, including, but not limited to leading the insurance onboarding process, providing in-force product illustration support, preparing product comparison spreadsheets, policy audits and creating and maintaining well-organized client records. This individual will serve as office manager and as such will maintain an inviting, pleasant experience for all client and guest visitors, offering a professional greeting and promoting our commitment to exceptional client service.
Click below to view the primary responsibilities and a full job description of the Client Associate position.
Sr. Tax Associate
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, KY
The Sr. Tax Associate will play an integral part on the MCF Tax & Accounting Team., to help integrate holistic tax planning and strategy into clients’ financial planning picture. The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Prepare and review federal, state, and local individual, business, fiduciary, and other tax returns as needed.
- Respond to and assist in correspondence regarding any notices received from taxing authorities.
- Work closely with the Tax & Accounting Team on documenting and implementing processes and procedures in relation to income tax work.
- Maintain client records, prepare necessary payroll filings, maintain up-to-date knowledge on tax laws, and assist with variety of accounting needs of the firm.
The Sr. Tax Associate role with MCF is on the Wealth Management team. The Sr. Tax Associate will work closely with the Director of Wealth Management Services and other Financial Advisors to develop tax planning strategies and solutions in-line with the individual needs of clients
Manager of Tax & Accounting
LOCATION: LEXINGTON, KY; COVINGTON, KY; OR CINCINNATI, OH
The Manager of Tax & Accounting Services will serve a variety of functions within MCF. The primary responsibilities are:
- Responsible for leading and overseeing the tax and accounting division and team management.
- Partner with Financial Advisors in all geographic locations (Lex, Cov, Lou) to deliver tax planning advice, income tax returns, and provide CFO services for clients.
- Provide outsourced CFO and tax preparation services to businesses and individuals.
- Building MCF’s recurring revenues from tax, accounting, and wealth management services.
Tax and Accounting Services falls under the Wealth Management Division of MCF. This position will work closely with the Director of Wealth Management Services and Financial Advisors to establish and update client deliverables and the client experience for tax and accounting services in the scope of holistic, integrated financial planning provided by MCF.